1. Deviations submitted to the group must be your own pieces. They can NOT be other's poetry.
2. Deviation submissions limits are as followed:
(1) per week to the "feature"
- Contest Folder (only for poetry-book
(3) per period of contest.
per week to any other folder.
3. Deviations must have the proper muture content on it, if it is needed.
4. The draft folder is only for W.I.P. and drafts (I know, a draft folder made for drafts.
Still in the planning stage.General Conduct-
1. Members will not advertise on the front page. If you would like to advertise a contest, forum, group, etc, please contact one of these admins; La--Volpe
then the advertisement wil either go in our custom box or our newsletter.
2. No swearing, hating, trolling, etc, will be done in this group. If this happens to you, please contact one of the admins so they may deal with the issue.
3. If you wish to talk to one of the admins in particular, please note send admin, do not send a note to the group, otherwise one of the other admins may talk to you.Rule breaks-
If you break our rules we will take action against you. Most of the time we will give you three warnings before we remove you from this group and block your account so you may not join again. But if your offense is sever you will be immediately removed and banned.
If you are a member reporting another member, please, get some proof of this offense, then either note La--Volpe
or one of the other admins. The proof may be a screen shot of a link to said offense.F.A.QQ: Who are the admins of this group?
The admins of this group are:Q: Why do you address yourselves as so^?
Arrr, because its fun, me maties! Q: How can I join?
It's simple, just hit the "Join our group" button. Q: How do we submit art to this group?
You can do it a couple of ways. You can go to the deviation you want to submit and click on the "submit to a group" button on the far right side of the screen, or you can hit the "contribute art" button on our front page.Q: What type of art can be submitted to this group?
Poetry of any kind, except Found Poetry.
We do accept journal pieces as well be there must only have a poem in it, nothing else. Also we do not accept deviations which are a photo/drawing as the deviation and the poem in the artist's comment.Q: Can I become an admin? If so, how?
Admin positions are open occasionally, so keep an eye out for them. But be warned you must be ready to sign your life to P.B.Q: Why do my submissions take so long to go into the gallery?
Submissions to this group, unlike most other groups, are accepted by a vote of the admins. This sometimes takes awhile due to us being on and off line at different times. Q: How do I advertise my contests, commissions, etc?
You advertise events but contacting one of La--Volpe
we will advertise it in our journal, newsletter or on our profile page. If you have any other questions contact the group via note. Or you can comment on this journal, but keep in mind we're not alerted by the comments made on journals.